Our Trading Platforms
MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
#1 Multi Asset trading platforms across the globe
Meta Trader 5
Meta Trader 5 is the successor of MetaTrader 4 and offer additional trading features including the option to trade futures and stocks.
Meta Trader 4
IFX Meta Trader 4 provides enhanced charting functionality and highly sophisticated order management tools. It also has a multilingual interface, provides a comprehensive analysis and allows for multiple charts setup.
Which Platform should I use?
Which one should you choose?
MQL4 vs MQL5
Programming language integrated into the platform
- ⦁Used for developing trading programmes based on the order system
- ⦁MQ4L required multiple functions for performing trading operations
- ⦁Programmes for MT4 cannot run on MT5
- ⦁More simplistic than MQL5
- ⦁MQL4 is used to implement a positional system
- ⦁More efficient and easier to use
- ⦁Traders can write and alter scripts
- ⦁Trading operations are done by sending trade requests using just a single function
hedging and netting
Unlimited number of charts